New features in Kstudio’s plugin for organising models, materials, textures and lights in 3DS Max include:
With this update, you will get a dramatic increase of the speed for re-linking the assets in your huge scenes.
Speeds up the deployment of multiple installation into a large network.
- Adds an ability to drag textureMaps to Material Editor without converting it to material by holding the SHIFT key
- Now materials and textureMaps which dragged into Slate Material Editor will be place under mouse position.(3ds Max 2014 and above)
- Adds support to Alembic (.ABC) files. Now you can create Alembic Object from ABC files.
- Adds capability to export selected objects to several file-types.
- Fixes an issue with viewport when merge some models.
- Display progress bar when Copy and Relink assets
- Speeds up the relinking of asset files approximately in 7 times!
- Fixes a minor issue with relinking background images
- Fixes a bug with crashing the plugin in scenes which contains VRayOSLTex and VRayGLSLTex textureMaps
- Fixes an issue with using Vray Frame Buffer for rendering thumbnails in Vray Next.
- Fixes a bug with rendering some 3d models.
- Fixes a minor issue with dragging some directories in the treeView.
- Fixes an issue with copy a Favorites directories with files.
- Fixes an issue with renaming a directory with same name to different case.
- Fixes an issue with dragging some files between directories.
- Fixes an issue when dragging materials/maps between material libraries
- Fixes a bug when sometimes selecting some .max files into listview can slow down the 3ds Max.
- Fixes an issue with generating preview for some .PSD files.
- Fixes an issue with opening file with associated application in Windows 7.
- Simplifying Deployment. New capability for installation plugin and creation the identification files in silent mode.
- Fixes some potential issues with compatibility with other 3ds Max plugins.
- Fixes a potential issue with generating bug-reports.
Read more at Kstudio